Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Perchance

No matter what, it's been an amazing night. I note my fellow bloggers haven't written anything lately. This is because they're family men and are in bed. Like 2000, a lot of people are going to sleep not knowing who's President (or thinking the wrong guy won).

I wonder what they're dreaming of? Pajama Guy is smart enough to know it comes down to one state, so I bet he's dreaming of Ohio. For all I know, he's dreaming of Cuyahoga Country.

Chicago Guy, on the other hand, is a sports fan. He loves the Fighting Irish. He's probably still dreaming about the one bright spot in their dreary season, when they beat my team, the Wolverines.

I'm going to stay up till the bitter end, assuming that end is within the next 12 hours. And after that I'm going to bed and, to tie it all together, I'll dream of the Wolverines beating the Buckeyes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAGuy falls for the dreaded exit polls. I (ann arbor guy) correctly predicted that even with fraud, GWB would win 180 some electoral votes. When all the bitching and lawyering is done, this will be the result. The fact is the Repubs won big. 4 net senate seates and several in congress as well. Which president has done as well? This married guy (who works nights) will not wait for the concession speech to declare this a Bush win.

2:03 AM, November 03, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter