Friday, December 10, 2004

MoveOn Hustles along

Looking at the piece below, I was wondering how Republicans should feel about a powerful yet ineffective group such as MoveOn taking over the mainstream of the Democratic party. I was reminded of my second-favorite bit of dialogue from The Hustler, where George C. Scott gives Jackie Gleason advice about Paul Newman:

Fast Eddie: I'm the best you ever seen Fats. I'm the best there is. Even if you beat me I'm still the best.

Bert: Stay with this kid. He's a loser.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And your favorite bit?

11:57 AM, December 11, 2004  
Blogger LAGuy said...

The Hustler has lots of memorable dialogue, but my favorite moment is a single line from Bert: You owe me MONEY!

12:54 PM, December 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter