Friday, May 13, 2005

George, meet Claudia

I wonder if George Voinovich has met Claudia Rosett? Does his staff have access to, oh, I don't know, government investigations or even the news?

NPR's 5 a.m. hour is a rehearsal for its subsequent hour broadcast, and they're often a little edgier, which is to say, more openly liberal, on the first hour. I've never tested, but my guess is what they post on their web site is the second, polished hour. My guess is also that the reporters and producers are all well aware of this and so they tend to have at it in the first hour.

Anyway, they played a lot of tape of Voinovich that I'm guessing won't make the second hour, and boy what a whiner he is. John Bolton yells at employees. I suppose it's worse if he's yelling at the incompetent ones, because those might have greater self esteem problems. (Maybe a know-nothing senator from Ohio could offer them seminars.)

On the other hand, we've got U.N. staffers around the world running local sex scandals, with what western culture considers children, and George doesn't want to upset the poor dears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter