Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Rogers Brown malaise

General malaise at Tradesports. Apparently Bush is doing a good job keeping his choice under wraps, perhaps even by not having made one yet.

I thought the big value of these sorts of exercises, though, was in anticipating what was going to come? It's true enough that I'm no market wiz -- I average 19 percent investment return, consistently, whenever I make a payment on my Mastercard -- but all I can see on the Big Board is confusion.

None of the people who have been leading, Jones, Owen, Williams, is looking dominant, and numbers are down across the board. Miers did make the board today, but all that shows is somebody read Drudge in the prior 12 or 24 hours. Not exactly lightning-speed transmission of information by the market, if you ask me.

Anyway, our girl Janice continues to rank in a second tier, numbers-wise, at 7.9, while Jones is 13.0, Owen 12.7 and Williams 11.3. (At least Gonazales has cooled in recent days.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter