Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Brief Encounter

I used to be a regular at the Silent Movie Theatre. I saw a fair share of celebrities dropping by, including Quentin Tarantino, Johnny Depp and Marlee Matlin.

I remember about five years ago I was there with a friend. He spotted this cute, tall girl and asked "do we know her?" I looked over and, after a while, figured it out. I walked over to her and asked "were you an alien in Galaxy Quest?" She admitted she was. I said she did a great job (she did, by the way) and she graciously accepted the compliment, though I didn't get the feeling she enjoyed being recognized--I think she was just waiting for her boyfriend to come out of the bathroom so they could leave.

Since then, I've noticed her whenever she's on TV (I just saw her on My Name Is Earl) or movies. In fact, she seems to be in about every other movie I watch.

Anyway, happy birthday, Missi Pyle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have her number? Is she married? She is the hottest babe around--she shouldn't be playing all those second women roles.

11:56 PM, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter