Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Could we see the tape on that one?

A man has pleaded guilty to trespassing in connection with a fatal horse-sex case.

[He] admitted to officers that he entered a neighboring barn last July with friend Kenneth Pinyan to have sex with a horse, charging papers said. Tait was videotaping the episode when Pinyan suffered internal injuries that led to his death.

. . .

The prosecutor's office said no animal cruelty charges were filed because there was no evidence of injury to the horses.


Personally, I think the "internal injuries" line is a bit misleading. At least, I hope so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Here is my web blog cash advance nj

1:45 PM, February 20, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter