Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!

For my family, Christmas was wonderful. We celebrated with my wife's family today and my side on Friday. Vigil Mass last night was beautiful. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins. Least importantly they had a good time with their toys. I played hold 'em poker for the first time and won. (Nephew got a poker set up.) Had a good time playing Guess Where and blasting my son with a nerf atom blaster. Good to see all my sibs (in laws and out laws). Good conversations. I count my blessings. I hope your holidays are going well, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold 'em has taken over poker. Ten years ago, almost no one played it. Now you hardly see anything else.

8:08 AM, December 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter