Friday, January 27, 2006

Dana's Theory

I was recently in a retail establishment when a woman named Dana started talking to me. She was very outgoing, as you might expect.

She saw I had a newspaper and asked me what was going on in the world. I talked about war, etc. She said she knew there'd be peace. I asked her when. She said she didn't know. I asked her how she knew at all, then.

She explained that it had to happen, because she talked to people all the time about peace (and love, and joy, etc.). She also figured the people she talked to would spread the word as well. The idea of peace will double, then quadruple, then octuple, and, before you know it, everyone will be talking about thinking about it.

I admit I see certain flaws in this logic. Neverthless, I'm doing my bit right here. Feel free to spread the word yourself.

Columbus Guy says: Meanwhile, here in Columbus, both our likely gubernatorial candidates are likely to be strong gun rights supporters. Pretty soon, Ohio will merge its concealed carry policy with Jeb Bush's no liability policy and George Bush's we-don't-'need-no-stinkin'-warrants policy, and we'll be shootin' terror-- er, advancing justice here in the streets.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I think that if this theory came from a guy named Dana, the blog entry might not exist?

9:18 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger LAGuy said...

No comment.

10:53 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

You know, the other day I was talking to a woman about the idea of sleeping with me . . .

12:42 PM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter