Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tell no one

For security reasons, of course, you should keep it under your hat until it's over, but come 11 a.m. PST all the guys who still have fingers will be eating absurd sandwiches a location code name Zingerman's. At least, I'm assuming AnnArborGuy will have returned from the dark side of the moon by then. We'll be expecting a full report on Operation Bird Shot. (BTW, I can hardly believe I'll be leaving Woody's Country to return to the Snake Pit, but just as soon as you think you're out, they pull you back in.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been there. What did you order?

6:30 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

It was number 48, I think, a pastrami sandwich made up Reuben-like. Fabulous, of course. As to its actual name, I can't remember. As you know, all the sandwiches have names such as "Andre's adventure with the caloric pustule," or some such. Probably better than that, but you see the point.

7:11 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger LAGuy said...

Inhad someting like "Tarb's Tenacious Tenure"--can't remember the number. It's a turkey and avocado number on grilled bread, and is, alas, better than I seem able to find in Los Angeles.

7:17 AM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter