Monday, March 13, 2006

Au contraire

LAGuy says Ayla ain't got no chops. What does he know? Ayla says, “I thought I was the most consistent performer,” she said. “Vocally, I had proven myself."

The only thing that troubled me (and since it's the last line of the story, it might well be the objective reporter taking a shot at the poor girl), was this line: “I can’t even picture myself going home and living the lifestyle I lived before,” she said.

If that's reflective, she's going to make some guy very happy. Anyway, unlike LAGuy, I know how to follow the implicit rules of posting. Herewith, Ayla:


No, wait. Herewith, Ayla:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's actually not a good picture of her. You can do better, Columbus Guy.

The funny thing is, I used to like the girl until I read this article. She comes across as self-important (I think if someone asked her what her job was, she'd put down both "model" and "role model") and whiney (she thinks the judges were out to get her).

8:05 AM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

You've discovered my secret power, Anonymous: I'm mind-bogglingly lazy. The Passages-of-the-Plains Ayla picture is better evidence of it, though. If I were doing my job, I'd find a picture of Daryl Hannah doing that pointing thing while twirling the slingshot.

Whenever ColumbusGal starts that, I duck. As does ColumbusDog.

9:29 AM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Lisa all the way. I just want to make an early prediction.

11:28 PM, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter