Thursday, March 16, 2006

How Do You Ruin Pizza?

I recently had the opportunity to sample Pizza Hut's new "Cheesy Bites Pizza."

When it comes to pizza, I'm pretty much no-nonsense. I got nothing against a few toppings, but it's the tomato sauce, cheese (not too much) and crust that make or break it. In fact, my favorite part of the pizza is when you have a bit of crust in each bite to balance out the rest.

That's why this new promotion is an abomination. Instead of a real crust, they've got 28 "cheese-filled," "pull apart" bites ringing the concoction. They're disgusting. If I wanted that, I'd have ordered a grilled cheese sandwich.

And once you've pulled them off, you've got this gooey mess with no crust! Who'd want to eat that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter