Friday, March 17, 2006

Trouble in River City

PajamaGuy has been inaccessible to me for the past 18 hours or so, although I have been able to access blogger and edit posts. I just haven't been able to read the blog, and I've tried from several different machines and networks. I assume the troube is universal and not merely following me like a rain cloud.

His Virtualness posts a plea for help from someone who had it worse.

Meanwhile, we'll pray to the Google Gods and hope it all clears up (not to mention considering finding other hosts and devolping a Dooms Day strategy.)

(BTW, at least she's smart enough to find an email address for help, even though no one is responding to her. I can't even find that, so if someone wants to pass it along so I can send a nastygram of my own, please do.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter