Sunday, May 07, 2006

An Actual Hair from Ronald Reagan

That's what's being offered as a fundraising item for one of our superior local NPR stations - an actual hair from Ronald Reagan (other items in clude an actual 2006 Honda VTX1800C36, skiing packages, exotic vacation getaways, and other stuff, like "OSU memorabilia galore," which is I think an old James Bond movie).

So I don't get it. I carry a hammer and chisel in my trunk in case they ever issue a general call for people to carve Reagan's face on Mt. Rushmore -- I don't want to waste time stopping by the house for fresh clothes -- but even I have no interest in an actual hair from Ronald Reagan. WHat in the world would a liberal want with it? "An actual hair" isn't enough even to burn.

I suppose there's the DNA angle, but what if it's a fraud and we end up cloning Bill Moyers?

I don't get it. If I didn't know that NPR was fair and balanced, I'd think it was a joke.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well-preserved in Bryllcream. Which would live longer after a nuclear a strand of RR's hair or Mike Wallace's.

PS Its National Airport.

10:54 AM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

"Its National Airport"?

Am I going to have to report this to Homeland Security? You're not using this site to speak in code to al Qaida, are you?

2:22 PM, May 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter