Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mixed signals

Is it a bug or a feature? A story about the burgeoning redevelopment of Hollywood notes, "Crime has dropped, but teenage runaways and prostitutes can still be seen off Hollywood Boulevard."

So the question is, did LAGuy buy low?

LAGuy notes: I live off Hollywood Boulevard, so I'm not thrilled they're kicking their problems out my way.

Incidentally, LA low is high anywhere else.

For some reason, I'm reminded of the Rodney Dangerfield line about how tough his neighborhood was. The ad for an apartment read "a short run to the subway."

Columbus Guy says: What do you mean, they're kicking their problems out your way? I never figured you for a NIMBY.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considerably, the post is actually the best on this laudable topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your upcoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the tremendous lucidity in your writing. I will right away grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Good work and much success in your business enterprize!








No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look |
sandhi sudha oil | Body Buildo Powder | Step Up Height Increaser | Hair Building Fiber | Slim 24 Pro

2:10 AM, September 10, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter