Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Promise Is A Promise

I told some people I'd write about The Da Vinci Code, so I will--not that I have anything special to say about it. I'll probably get around to it next week, though. It'll be more timely then anyway, since the movie opens on the 19th.

One thing, though. Lately, I've seen billboards with Paul Bettany as Silas the albino monk. I couldn't help but notice he looks just like Hayden Christensen as a hooded Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars. (Here's where, as a blogger, I'm supposed to supply links to both. Sorry, I can't find anything, so you'll just have to imagine.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I hereby give you permission to not write about the DVC.

10:17 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger LAGuy said...

I don't usually plan what I discuss--I just write about what piques me that day. I'll probably do the Da Vinci thing, but if it starts feeling like a burden, I might drop it.

11:40 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger xccc said...

The most in demand online social network site Twitter helps people to realize about ongoing issues and activities or social reactions of their favored superstars. here to buy twitter followers

9:05 PM, July 08, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter