Thursday, September 14, 2006

Say, I'm feeling better already

"A Russian mayor has called for prostitution to be made legal in a bid to wipe out a rising tide of extremism."


Geez, I feel like we're such chumps here in Ohio. All we're trying to do is legalize gambling. It's for the kids, of course, and it's called Earn and Learn, I kid you not. Here's a contest: How many lines do you have to read before you get to this, "
Learn & Earn will be funded by proceeds on slot machines at 9 venues in Ohio (7 at existing racetracks). Did you know that Ohio has lost billions of dollars in gaming revenue to our neighboring states? Learn & Earn will reclaim this money to invest in education and jobs here in Ohio!"

Yay!

Not that I'm opposed to gambling. Like marriage, it's hard to see why the government's involved in this issue in the first place--although it's much easier to see it for marriage, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter