Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Think

So I was in our local health food store today where I buy psyillium husks, and also some salsa and blue corn chips.

While waiting I browsed the aisles, where I found, for $1.69, "nutrient enhanced water beverage." There were several flavors available, and each one referred to the thing it was supposed to enhance.

There was "strenth," for example, and I imagined that if I drank it I would feel strong.
There was "revive," and I imagined that if I drank it I would feel refreshed.
There was "multi-essential" and I imagined that if I drank it I would feel . . . complete.

Then I came across one that said, "Think," and I put the product back on the shelf and didn't buy it at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad bad marketing. I would go with "Invest & Nurture"

6:36 AM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Ooh, that's good. You don't by any chance do political consulting, do you?

4:57 AM, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter