Thursday, September 14, 2006

You Do The Math

Michigan has won two easy games in two easy weeks, but that's gonna end soon. If they beat Notre Dame this Saturday, it won't be easy.

Let's put it this way. Michigan just played a patsy, Central Michigan, and beat them 41-17. Notre Dame just played a ranked team, Penn State, and beat them 41-17. Doesn't bode well.

Meanwhile, Ohio State has shown it's the best team in college football. I can only hope by the time we play that game, we're more than just a spoiler.

A friend tells me that Michigan's defense has done pretty well, except for giving up a few key plays. Perhaps, but a key play here, a key play there, suddenly the game is over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figger Michigan for three losses this year and Notre Dame for one (USC), but what do I know? I pull for Michigan State (and Heisman hopeful Drew Stanton).

1:59 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger LAGuy said...

MSU is the one major game this year I have hopes for.

11:08 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter