Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Class of 2006

I wrote about Studio 60 and 30 Rock last month. They're the two NBC prime time programs set backstage at an SNL sort of show.

I had fears they wouldn't play, but, though neither is great, they're two of the most enjoyable new shows of the season. Unfortunately, they're both tanking, and I doubt they'll be around another year. Enjoy 'em while you can.

In fact, there have been no breakout hits, and a fair amount of expensive flops. The only two new shows that can really be called successes are Ugly Betty and Heroes, and neither are in the top 15. Back to the drawing board for the networks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 Rock has not made me laugh once. I'm outta there.

12:24 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter