Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Last Lost

Tonight is the third-season finale of Lost. Some will die, but beyond that I'm not making any guesses.

Season one set up the basic characters, season two was about the Hatch, season three, the Others. Next season will no doubt concentrate on something else, but I have no idea what.

What I do know for sure is, after tonight, I'll have to wait 8 month for new Lost. Is that fair? For that matter, it's pretty much the end of the TV season.

Thank goodness I've got the Tigers to help me through the summer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor me.... the ABC website no longer has the entire 3rd season available. I had gotten up to about episode 6 but then took a break for too long.

Guess I'll have to wait until the DVDs come out in September. In the meantime I am avoiding reading your "Lost" posts! (I just read the title of this one.)

8:34 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger LAGuy said...

Here's a reply with no spoilers.

The good news for you is we will have to wait until February, 2008, for the next new episode, so you have more than enough time to catch up.

9:02 PM, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Battlestar Galactica is also delaying until 2008. I heard that their reason is that they want to show season four as a contiguous block, and so they need more lead time.

Is Lost's reason the same?

6:32 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger LAGuy said...

It's not for lead time so much as that since Lost will only have 16 episodes a season from now on, they'll start late and show them all in a row, finishing during May Sweeps.

6:36 PM, May 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter