Friday, September 28, 2007

Four more years! Four more years!

"she has got no business being asked to speak for me in a presidential debate just like I don't try to speak for her unless I know what her position is."

Oh, give me some of that old time religion. He could have stopped at "for her," and the nonsense would have been just as complete, but he had to keep going, didn't he? "Unless I know what her position is," indeed. Goodness, he doesn't even know what is is, so why get him started on the epistemological journey beginning at "unless"?

Plus this nice little footnote:

"When you have such a substantial lead and so much credibility, you can afford to lay back."

Credibility? She may well be president, but she'll always be a punchline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter