Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Crazed leftists unexpectedly
warming to Hillary!(tm)

A "story" headlined "Many warming unexpectedly to Clinton" states,

For at least a decade, the inflexibility of voter attitudes toward Clinton had come to be treated as an immutable law of American politics. On the question of Hillary, strategists of both parties concluded, voters had become split into two camps, pro and con, with firmly defined opinions, leaving few undecided and those on all sides generally unsusceptible to persuasion.

Yet over the summer, some voters appear to have changed their minds about the senator.


Doubtless this is merely part of the puff piece campaign that will make its assertion true, but even so, I believe it. Everyone short of me--left of me?--will be cheering her on gladly, and I'm not so sure about me.

1 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

I might be a (wee) bit to the left of CG, and would happily flush away my vote on a third party candidate (who else remembers that classic Doonsbury strip about Perot?) rather than vote for Hillary. Read my lips -- never ever.

12:57 PM, October 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter