Monday, October 22, 2007

They're Here

Bill Maher's show was recently disrupted by 9/11 Truthers. He had them tossed out. They've responded in a video, of course.

I'm still shocked that millions buy into 9/11 conspiracies, but until yesterday I'd never actually seen a Truther up close.

I was in Trader Joe's, a place where you expect to find relatively rational Barack Obama supporters, and what do I hear but one women talking to her friends about Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen.

I should have kept moving, but I thought a second and figured what these two have in common is a belief that buildings on fire that have been hit by jets won't collapse. So I eavesdropped.

The lady had a touching story about how she wasn't originally a believer, but she did believe in following the facts no matter where they took her. And, after looking into things, and even talking to some fireman, she's concluded that there are so many fishy things that happened on 9/11 that there must be something to the suspicions of the conspiracists. Mind you, she's open-minded, but all she cares about is the truth.

So let me report that these people look just like you and me. They could even be living next door. Watch the skies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in L.A. for the Genesis concert last weekend, and I drove home on I-5 just after they reopened it. The massive truck collision and fire had turned many of the trucks into almost nothing.

I wanted to ask Rosie O'Donnell about it. She told the people of America that 9/11 was staged, because "fire cannot melt steel." I wonder what she thinks melted these trucks?

6:39 PM, October 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter