Thursday, December 27, 2007

They Left Off Some Good Stuff, Too

I was trying to look up VH1's greatest songs of the 90s, but had computer trouble. So I found this list instead.

(I'm going to forgo quotation marks--too much trouble:)

Cannonball, Mary Jane's Last Dance, Come Out And Play, Fly Away, Whoomp! (There It Is), Tubthumping, Man On The Moon, Lithium, Insane In The Brain, Hey Jealousy, Linger, Buddy Holly, All Apologies, When I Come Around, Two Princes, Ironic (the song that launched a thousand stand-up routines), Unbelievable, It Was A Good Day, Give It Away, Mr. Jones, Groove Is In The Heart, Tennessee, Come As You Are, Bittersweet Symphony, All I Wanna Do, My Name Is, Enter Sandman, O.P.P., Loser, Under The Bridge, Losing My Religion, Smells Like Teen Spirit--there was some decent stuff on the radio that decade. Probably better than the 80s.

(Though I'm sure if I was blogging then I'd have been complaining most of the time.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's Rockefeller Skank?

4:39 AM, December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter