Monday, February 25, 2008

The Phone Company Which Must Not Be Named

I just had to order a DSL line to get better internet service in my work apartment. The process wasn't too hard and Verizon sent me several emails keeping me apprised of process and containing useful information. All fine and good but somebody at Verizon On Line decided the emails should come from an address called "Volconsumer"

Is is too late? Have I sold my soul? Will Death-Eaters be dropping in.? Will Verizon receive immunity from Congress?

Do you think the tech support folks talked to marketing department?

Addenda: Just talked to a friend who also just ordered a line- she said I'm way over-reacting, the address made her think of a kindly efficient Mr. Spock looking out for her technical needs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this friend? Sounds like she's under the imperious curse.

5:36 PM, February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter