Monday, March 17, 2008

Hot Links

If you see three small dots directly to the left of a post's title, that means you can click on it because it's a link. However, I'm the only Guy here really to take advantage of this possibility.

What do I mean? Well, when I use a link for my title, it never goes to something already linked within the post, which is what the rest of the Guys do. Instead, it usually comments on or explains the title, or is indirectly related to something in the post. For instance, scroll down a bit to "But Mr. Adams." This is the title of a song from the musical 1776, so I linked to the number on YouTube.

Reading a blog can take up enough time without going elsewhere (which is why I try to make sure my posts can be understood by themselves). Still, just thought I'd note that if you see the dots, you might take a chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene Done said...

I try to make sure my posts can be understood by themselves

Note to self: Uh oh. Although I know what you mean.

Instapundit is the only blog I regularly read that is written with the exact opposite intent. You almost always have to click to see what he's talking about.

7:20 AM, March 18, 2008  
Blogger LAGuy said...

True, but note that some of the Guys here (not that I'm naming names, ColumbusGuy) seem to treat Instapundit as a model to be copied.

10:09 AM, March 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter