Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hip Hop Replacement

I recently went to a doctor for a check-up and got there a bit early, before he was back from lunch. I was surprised to hear the nurse listening to rap music on the radio. And she kept it on until the doctor's "official" hours started. As soon as he got in, she switched to a more mellow station.

I really don't need any music in a waiting room, but if there has to be, why not give us something more lively? Half the time I'm ready to nod off when I'm called in.

1 Comments:

Blogger New England Guy said...

I just returned from a doctor's appointment. He kept me waiting much to my annoyance and bombarded me with "Oh Baby I Love Your Way" and "Candle In The Wind" and similar while I fumed. It did not sooth the raging breast

7:36 AM, June 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter