Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Want To Believe

LOS ANGELES (AP) - David Duchovny has entered a rehabilitation facility for sex addiction. In a statement released Thursday by his lawyer, Stanton Stein, the actor said he did so voluntarily, adding: "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."

His series on Showtime, Californication, will have its second season premiere before long. In it, he plays a sex-obsessed writer. I don't doubt him, but this sure sounds like a publicity gimmick.

2 Comments:

Blogger New England Guy said...

I thought Wade Boggs and Barbara Walters exposed the "sex addiction" fraud 20 years ago. Does the Dr. Phil community still buy into this stuff or is this a left coast phenomena like the healing power of crystals?

7:55 AM, August 30, 2008  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

Sex addiction: it's like air addiction only funner.

8:05 AM, August 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter