Monday, November 24, 2008

Postal Service

As you can see, faithful reader (and thanks for sticking around--I hope we haven't lost too many others), I've started to blog a bit more after taking it easy the last few weeks. However, I doubt I'll rise to the level I was at in the weeks leading up to the election.

I'm glad to see some of the other Guys stepped up while I was away, but I still think they can do more. It's not that hard to do a post every day or so. I think the problem that stands in their way is they still think you need an idea to put up something.

2 Comments:

Blogger VermontGuy said...

I think the problem that stands in their way is they still think you need an idea to put up something.

That sounds suspiciously like a Seinfeld reference.

Seriously, though, I do tend to censor myself around here. Partly because maybe I don't think of it as MY place - I mean it is a group blog and all, and you guys have, you know, actual standards - and I always feel like I have to bring my "A" game around here.

If I were to post my usual shtick, like this, it would be seen as somewhat declasse, you know?

5:46 AM, November 24, 2008  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

Well, so long as you link it rather than embedding it right out on the front page, I'm all for it! All right, I'll take the bait and start posting the random, yet interesting (to me) crap.

7:29 AM, November 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter