Sunday, February 22, 2009

By The Letter

Now when you start typing something into Google (yes, I'm linking Google--they could use the traffic) a pull-down menu appears of popular choices starting with that letter to help you out. So it's fun just to type in a letter, or two or three, and see what choices they give you.

For instance, just at random, I'm going to type in "p." I'm getting photobucket, paypal, pizza hut, pandora, pirate bay, people, party city, pottery barn, papa johns and people search. Now I'll try "pl." There's plenty of fish, playlist, playstation 3, planned parenthood, playhouse disney, play, planets, plane tickets, plaxico burress, and plies. I could do this all day.

2 Comments:

Blogger VermontGuy said...

Just think of what you'll discover when you reach "po".

7:22 AM, February 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pojama Guy?

3:48 AM, February 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter