Friday, March 13, 2009

The Cuoco Continuum

As readers know, I'm a fan of The Big Bang Theory. I've always had trouble, however, with Kaley Cuoco, who plays the babe living next door. She's never seemed that hot to me.

Then I saw her on the street last week. Before I recognized who she was, my first thought was "what a cute girl!"

That's what Hollywood does to us. (Hollywood the concept, not the place. Hollywood the place allows me to run into Kaley Cuoco.) The gal who plays the "girl next door" that the hero ends up with after he fails to get the "hot chick," would, in real life, be the hot chick herself.

4 Comments:

Blogger VermontGuy said...

I don't know. She sure looks pretty damn "cute" in that picture.

Hot, even.

5:17 AM, March 13, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have come to like her more as the series has gone on- by not dolling her up as more of a glamourpuss, they've created more of a sense that she is someone a nerd might actually have a shot with (Cf. Britney in her 2007 MTV imbroglio)

5:44 AM, March 13, 2009  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

Well, she's certainly got some pretty impressive . . . um, necklaces? I watched an episode on a cross-country flight and enjoyed it, but not enough to become a regular viewer.

6:37 AM, March 13, 2009  
Blogger LAGuy said...

Okay, we're getting a lot of hits on this post. Does anyone reading this know where this item might be linked?

6:07 PM, March 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter