Saturday, March 14, 2009

What's It All About

I caught a bit of Susan Slept Here, a minor comedy from the 50s starring Dick Powell and Debbie Reynolds. What intrigued me was the heavily featured Alvy Moore. The guy pops up in a bunch of 50s movies, such as Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and The Wild One, but this was one of his biggest roles. He also did a lot of supporting work on TV in the 60s.

But he'll forever be remembered as Hank Kimball. That's why it's so fascinating to see him do anything else. After watching him in that, you can't buy him acting normal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once met Alvy Moore...well, I didn't meet him, I saw him...and I think it was someone else...what were we talking about?

4:55 PM, March 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter