Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Detroit Roundup

The Pistons went out pretty quick. Don't think they ever deserved to be in. A sweep made sense--they were a streaky team.

Surprisingly, the Tigers are in first. Won't last long. Still, there's nothing like a pennant race.

Wasn't the Red Wings' year, but I don't care since I follow Montreal.

And as fans booed, the Lions picked Matthew Stafford. Let me go out on a limb and predict they'll do better this season.

Here's Stafford doing a top ten list on Letterman.

<a href="http://www.joost.com/094wwwg/t/Letterman-Matthew-Stafford-s-Top-Ten-List">Letterman - Matthew Stafford&apos;s Top Ten List</a>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't the Red Wings year? What year is this? Did I miss something? Didn't they accomplish a sweep in the first round and await their next "duck"? Last time I come here for Sports News.

10:37 AM, April 29, 2009  
Blogger LAGuy said...

I'm aware of what's going on. To quote George Plimpton, please, allow me my fantasies.

11:43 AM, April 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter