Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Knew Him Too Well

Flipping through the channels, I stopped for a second to marvel at a newly-reduced Horatio Sanz on Jimmy Fallon's show.

He and Jimmy started talking about the good times they had on SNL. In particular, how they used to crack each other up.Yes, I remember their laughing fits. It's one of the things that drove me from the show.

Fallon said it wasn't planned. As if that makes it better. I guess they were just so funny, they couldn't help it.

George S. Kaufman used to tell his actors not to laugh on stage because it saved the audience the trouble. He was talking about laughing in character. His advice goes double for breaking up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's half his former weight, so on a pound-for-pound basis, he's gotten funnier.

3:22 AM, June 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter