Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Turkey Place

A sandwich shop opened up not far from where I live. Looked a bit pricey, but I thought I'd check it out.

I went in about 15 minutes before closing and paid for a turkey sandwich to go. After the cashier conferred with the chef, I was told no more turkey sandwiches, would I like anything else. I said I was in the mood for turkey so just give me my money back. Another hurried conference and it was decided I could have a turkey sandwich after all.

So the determing factor was not the food on hand, but how badly I wanted it? I'd think the fact I was there, which demonstrated a willingness to pay a little extra, would be enough.

By the way, the sandwich was okay, but not enough for a return trip, whether or not they're in the mood to serve me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter