Monday, August 24, 2009

Lost In Translation

I don't make fun of people who have a heavy foreign accent since all that tells me is they speak at least two languages. Still, I enjoyed reading the profile of Tereza Budkova, Miss Czech 2009 finalist. I assume she wrote it herself:

* Name: Tereza Budkova
* 18 years (Sezimovo Ústí)
* Zodiac Sign: Weights
* Height: 176 - 180 cm
* Build: skinny
* Hair color: brown

My motto: What you kill, you will strengthen it

I live in Sezimovo Ústí and study at secondary school. At the end of a career model I would like to start a family.

My favorite historical figure is Cleopatra, because his charm and intelligence was able to great things.

Hobbies
* Hobbies: Reading, sports, trips
* Sport: water sports, winter sports

To my pleasure include reading, traveling, swimming and skiing. Best foreign holiday I spent in Kenya, at home, I most enjoyed in the Giant Mountains.

PS She's surprisingly unsure of her height.

PPS Why was I checking out this page? Do I need to explain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter