Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finally Broke

Los Angeles makes you a weather wimp. I grew up with four seasons, including a strenuous winter, but since I moved here, if it gets too hot or cold, I can't take it.

That's why this past summer has been tough. The great thing about LA is it's always warm, but never too warm, and, this being the desert, it's a dry heat. Even better, it always cools down at night.

But the last month or two has been unusually hot and muggy. Lately things seem to be getting back to normal, but will it last? I just hope the Santa Ana Winds aren't too bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger New England Guy said...

Thank the SUV drivers - I did during the 4th or 4th "storm of historic proportions" last winter. (yeah the science might be bogus but it feels good to blame some one)

10:10 AM, September 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter