Saturday, March 27, 2010

South American Way

Here's one of many interviews Michael Emerson has done in the past few years about Lost. I like Emerson, since he seems to recognize (or at least acts like he does) how lucky he was to enter a hit show in mid-stride and become a regular. Ben Linus could have been killed off at any point along the way--Lost isn't shy about doing that--but instead he's made it further than a lot of the originals, and seen new cast members drop in and then fall out.

I believe he and Terry O'Quinn are the only actors on the show to win Emmys. I guess if you're gonna pick two from the show, they're the ones.

But what actually interested me is one of the comments below. I love fan enthusiasm, especially when done in a second language. Which is why it was so nice to read this comment from "denisecastelocastelo":

You are don´t now who I am.Of course!But...I from Brasil.I love Michael
Emerson and...guys!He could to be my dad!
He´s amazing and is teaching me english!This is wonderful!
Plis Michael!Come for Brasil!The fãs need it.And me too....
I would like of give you a embrace!My country need
this...Plissssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssss!!!ok?I fine!I gonna be fine!
Thank´s moderator of this group...for the space!
And thank´s for Michael to be my live more happy and helpe me to
breathe!

1 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

Great stuff. Enthusiasm often comes across well in a second language.

3:52 PM, March 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter