Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hints

When I see all those vanity plates I write about, what I think they mean is usually a total guess. But sometimes there are clues.

I saw M CRAZY. I guessed it might simply mean "I'm crazy," but then I noticed on the window "D+M." So M is a person in a relationship He's also crazy. Good luck, D.

I recently saw MY FSHG. The "my" seemed clear enough, but FSHG? I thought it might be Yiddish. But then I saw a Christian fish symbol on the car, so I guess it's referring to that.

Finally, I saw 5 4 DSNY. I know exactly what it means. How? Well, I broke the rules. I pulled up beside this car at a light and asked. The guy driving explained there were 5 in his family, and they all loved Disneyland. Five for Disney. Okay, if you want to buy a plate to announce that to the world, that's your business.

1 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

I saw one the other day that made me smile. On a WRX hybrid: WRX LOL.

I like to think it was someone laughing at the fact that while it was still labeled a WRX, it's the low-powered hybrid version. Kind of like "WRX? Yeah, sure!"

3:19 PM, May 21, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter