Sunday, December 19, 2010

Exit The King

I watched the Larry King finale. I was going to do a little tribute about how the guy was in there punching for years, asking the simplest questions (because he didn't know much about the guests) and just letting them talk, which works better than a lot of other styles of interview.  But man did the final show remind me how boring and badly put together his show often was.  You'd figure they could really go out big, but the transitions to all the guests were poorly done and hardly anyone said or did anything memorable.

I was never much in the habit of watching Larry King (his overnight radio show was probably better), but I'd check in occasionally.  I wonder if he didn't overstay his welcome by about a decade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter