Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm Still With Star Wars

Cultural phenomena aren't like sports.  If you support a team, you pretty much have to hate their main rivals or I'm not sure if you're a proper fan. But I've never believed if you like, say, Elvis, you can't like The Beatles.  Or if you love The Beatles, you have to have a problem with the Stone.  The competition can exist while you respect both.

Still, I enjoy fights between fanboys, since the intensity is so high while the stakes are so low.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think Star Wars was cooler than Star Trek, but after the prequels, I'm not so sure any more.

I like how in both cases they eventually pull out the gay card.

12:34 AM, January 29, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, I was hoping for some real video.

Code word: rionooni

Klingon, or a princess?

11:40 AM, January 29, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter