Monday, February 14, 2011

Star Wars Gets Its Due

A friend just sent me a URL for a YouTube video and I'm spreading the word as well.  It's the first part of a lengthy documentary on Star Wars, as far as I can tell made independently by someone with no official connection to the movie,

I've only watched the first hour (each video is ten minutes) but so far it's an amazing piece of work, as good as or better than any other documentary on the subject.  It goes through the original scene by scene, adding outtakes, behind-the-scenes footage and other related material, and has narration taken from many interviews done over the years by the people who made the film.  This is the kind of detailed documentary the film deserves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.

5:09 PM, February 14, 2011  
Blogger LAGuy said...

I've watched it all the way through now. It maintains its quality.

5:35 PM, February 14, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter