Friday, October 21, 2011

House Music

When I used to watch Weeds, I hated its theme, "Tiny Boxes." Hearing new artists perform it each week didn't improve the dumb song.  However, even though I grew disenchanted with the show, I did like how they dumped the song and replaced it with quicker, smart titles.

My experience with House is the opposite.  Each episode used to start with a prologue that showed how the POTW (patient of the week) got sick, followed by a 30-second credit sequence with Massive Attack's "Teardrop" that told you "sit back, relax, we're about to present you with some fine drama."

Now they have a short sting as they skip from prologue to main story, and it doesn't feel nearly as satisfying. Bring back "Teardrop."  (Or whatever else you listen to in your precinct.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the third theme best.

12:28 AM, October 21, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter