Saturday, September 15, 2012

No Show

It's TV season, with lots of new shows out there.  I was going to discuss one I recently watched.  The critics didn't particularly go for it, I don't like it, and I doubt it'll get much better.

But then I noticed that three acquaintances of mine work on the show.  I don't think they read this blog, but you never know.  I'd hate to run into them at a party and have them quote me on how terrible this project they've been slaving over is.

So that takes care of that. Maybe a year from now, after this turkey is canceled (I hope), I'll reminisce about how bad it was.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the Manhattan Media covering Obama. Except, of course, they'd be in a rage about how stupid the viewing public is.

2:53 AM, September 15, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's only 2 oon the linked list that have debuted yet. So Major Crimes really sucks eh?

4:14 AM, September 15, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter