Thursday, October 10, 2013

Notice

I'm still having trouble with my computer. I'm writing this from another computer, but in general I don't have enough time to put up new posts. So until I get my old computer fixed, or get a new computer, the only posts that will appear will either be old stuff I've stored up (which will get pretty sparse very soon) or something new if I can steal the time.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but let me remind you--how much do you pay for this blog?

Also, maybe the other Guys could step up for a while.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWMBCg floating out here in the ether, a ghost in the mirror . . .

You know, in Columbus, $200 gets you a pretty serviceable computer.

3:08 AM, October 10, 2013  
Blogger LAGuy said...

I could get a new computer right away but I want to get the right computer, which requires a little comparison shopping. But before that I want to see if I can get the old one running. Failing that, I at least need to get the data from the old computer onto the new one.

Speaking of which, Columbus Guy, send me an email. I can respond to emails from any computer.

1:10 PM, October 10, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That QueensGuy seems to be a real slacker.

5:43 PM, October 10, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter