Saturday, October 11, 2014

It Ain't The Motion Either

According to recent research, the only female orgasm is a clitoral orgasm.  I don't think this is a big surprise.  In fact, I thought it was common knowledge.

But here's the part I found most interesting:

The review, published in the journal Clinical Anatomy, comes after a U.S. study published earlier this year found that the size of a woman’s clitoris can impact their ability to have an orgasm.

In women who have orgasm problems, the clitoris is smaller and located farther from the vagina, the study found.
 
So for years men have been worried about size.  Turns out the women have to worry as well.  I don't know why, but it makes me feel less lonely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This all strikes me as more than vaguely dishonest. At the least it strongly implies there is such a thing as a clitoral orgasm.

1:55 PM, October 11, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite agree. Why do we keep talking about this fictional female orgasm? Just thinking about it wastes time when men could be doing more productive things.

2:28 PM, October 11, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter