Monday, December 22, 2014

LT

Happy birthday, Lynne Thigpen. She died, too young, about ten years ago.

She was probably best known as The Chief on Carmen Sandiego, but she did a lot of great work on stage and in film and TV, often in musicals.







PS  This has nothing to do with Lynne Thigpen, but I watched the third part of the Godspell documentary and this comment on YouTube really woke me up:

one of the best times to grow up in, in my opinion. LOVE IT ALL! I dont think any other flim/choreography was shot on top of the twin towers. I wonder how they all felt after the so called 9/11 attacks. (which I know now was a hoax) but the buildings were in fact imploded.

3 Comments:

Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Why not? Many times you've pointed out art critics injecting their politics into their paid reviews. And it's not as if we should expect Anonymous to comment on only our blog. That's probably a Commerce Clause violation or something.

2:57 AM, December 22, 2014  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Interesting-that comment posted notwithstanding that I forgot to check the I am not a robot box.

2:58 AM, December 22, 2014  
Blogger Unknown said...

cleveland cavaliers jerseys
oakley vault
ugg boots uk
michael kors outlet online
adidas superstar
ugg boots
louis vuitton purses
tod's shoes outlet
christian louboutin shoes
toms shoes
2016.12.23chenlixiang

11:49 PM, December 22, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter