Friday, January 23, 2015

Credit where credit due

Since I haven't hesitated to cast aspersions at people of color, I figure it's only fair to give Boehner kudos for his invitation to Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress.

That could be a big deal, and I hope Bibi steps up to it. It's been a long time since we've had anyone who could communicate a message of freedom, love and hope. I don't think I've watched an SOTU since 2002 or so, but I'll watch this.

(What am I saying? There's zero chance the nets will broadcast it.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK even war criminals have opinions

6:16 AM, January 23, 2015  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to sit here and have Barack Obama called a war criminal.

9:11 AM, January 23, 2015  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

I don't know why not. I believe every president since Clinton has been considered one.

2:08 PM, January 23, 2015  
Blogger 7889520 said...

qzz0621
michael kors outlet
nike factory outlet
polo ralph lauren
mac makeup
puma outlet
true religion jeans
ferragamo shoes
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren

6:43 PM, June 20, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter