Saturday, February 14, 2015

I'd Rather Go To That Fish Place McDonald's

Domino's Pizza has changed its name to Domino's.  The company claims they're about so much more than pizza.  Or as they put it:

Not Just a Pizza Restaurant Anymore

In 2008 Domino's Pizza became the largest sandwich delivery restaurant overnight when we launched our line of toasty, oven baked sandwiches. In 2009 we added Penne Pasta and Chocolate Lava Crunch Cakes for dessert. In 2010, Domino's rolled out entirely new pizza recipes, including new sauce, crust and cheese. In 2011 Domino's continued to revamp the menu launching a new recipe for Wings and Boneless Chicken and added two new bread sides, Stuffed Cheesy Bread and Parmesan Bread Bites. Also, to stay true to our pizza restaurant roots, we expanded the pizza menu with a line of Domino's Artisan Pizzas™ using premium ingredients.

Okay.

I rarely eat Domino's pizza--usually when I'm watching football with some friends and we want something decent, reasonable and fast.  I was vaguely aware they offered other items, but it never occurred to me to try them.  If I want a nice sandwich or pasta dish, I'm guessing I'd try some place else.

I don't really know how popular their non-pizza items are, and they can call themselves whatever they want, but sorry, I'll always think of it as a pizza place.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you eat it a lot I guess its good to feel like there are other options. Interesting exercise- I still think of Amazon as a book company

4:21 AM, February 14, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter