Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Going to the member

". . . one person, identifying himself as a 26-year-old male working for a 40-year-old female chief of staff, to share his own situation. “She has slapped my ass, talked about her vibrator, and has asked me sexual questions. I have ignored them but I am thinking about going to the member,”

That whistleblower better be careful. That's not much of a data mining problem.

And he should realize by now, doing so might feel good for awhile but it never solves anything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know how to use quotation marks?

8:15 AM, September 30, 2015  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Oh, absolutely. Master's level. But I have no idea how to spell !Megan!

12:13 PM, September 30, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter